The Kіtсhеn Basics Pасk іѕ the perfect introduction to our eco-friendly beeswax wraps, and the ideal way to start wrapping your food. With lаrgе, mеdіum and ѕmаll Beeutiful wraps included you’ll bе аblе to ѕkір thе plastic when wrapping up those school lunches or putting lеft overs away. Best of all you’ll be helping to save the рlаnеt all at the same time.
1x Small Wrap (17 cm x 17cm)
1x Medium Wrap (25 cm x 25cm)
1x Large Wrap (32 cm x 32 cm)
Wrap | Wash | Reuse
Beeutiful Eco-friendly Bees wraps are lovingly handcrafted from:
A special blend of Australian local Organic beeswax, natural tree resin, virgin organic coconut oil, cold-pressed jojoba oil infused into 100% cotton cloth.
HOW DO I USE IT?
Simply use the pressure and warmth from your hands and fingers to shape and mould around your food or bowl.
DIMENSIONS OF EACH ARE:
Small 17cm x 17cm – Useful for all sorts of things such as: covering ferments (it breathes!), tops of bottles and jars, small bowl, cut fruit like avocados, pears, apples, bananas and wrapping nuts and other snacks for lunch boxes.
Medium 25cm x 25cm – Great for leftovers, medium bowls, cheese and butter in smaller blocks. Also great for cut veggies like pumpkin and cauliflower.
Large 32cm x 32cm – Perfect size to cover large bowls or wrap a sandwich. This is the size you need for a big block of cheddar.
WHAT MAKES BEEUTIFUL BEESWAX WRAPS SO SPECIAL?
– Beeswax and jojoba oil are naturally anti-bacterial
– They are made with 100% cotton
– Wrap, wash and reuse again and again
– Our beeswax wraps are 100% biodegradable & compostable
WHY CHOOSE US?
– We use only high-quality natural ingredients in our products
– Our beeswax wrap are all handmade right here in Australia with love and care
– We support Australian beekeepers
– We are all human beings! We understand the struggle of living consciously and we’re here to share the journey with you
– Wash in COLD water with eco-friendly dish soap
– No microwaves or hot temperatures
– Keep it away from heat because the main ingredient is beeswax which will melt if it’s near the oven or on top of the microwave
– Lasts one year or longer.
Reusable | Breathable | Plastic Free | Compostable
Due to the seasonality of our designs, wrap designs may vary from those displayed.